who will be the upcomming stars in the next 3 years
who will be the upcomming stars in the next 3 years
ANDREW ADKINS...NO DOUBT
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
Jaycup Coleman
Buton Tennis...2006, LPD Reg. season Champs, LPD Tourny champs, and the Region D Champs!
derek robbins and chris robinson both from clintwood and both wonderful athletes. they will be fun to watch in the next 3 years to come.
I have seen chris robinson at practice and on the field playing and he is going to be one of clintwoods best athletes. I wish him the best.
definitely...Andrew Adkins!
Not in OUR house
Blue Knights
Does anyone know any girls who will be upcoming stars??
Brook Stidham- Softball catcher at Pound
Jessica Horne, Andi Kilgore- Basketball at JJ Kelly
Tessa Burton--Basketball [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Samantha Perry - Basketball, possibly Softball as well--but her best sport is Basketball. She'll most likely be Coeburn's best player in the next few years once she makes it to Varsity.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks